Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Swarovski Pearls: Look like real ones, aren't they?


My latest obsession when it comes to jewelry making lately is the Swarovski Pearl. It looks like real pearls, weigh and feels like one too. And here is one of the pearl necklace that I made. Notice how the pearls shine and how lovely the color is. The color is powder rose.

A close up picture of the pendant and the lovely pearls. The chain is silver plated actually. I didn't use real silver since this one is just for practice.
Here is another close up of the necklace. See how adorable the color is? Honestly, I can't wait to wear this to dinner. It'll look right at home with my white dress. A touch of powder rose pearl to lighten up the night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I'm the webmaster of http://www.pearl-necklace-jewelry.com/
I just want to know if by any chance you could do a paid unbiased review of our product/site.


Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Muhammad Atif said...

Celebrities does have wonder collection of rings, that are very costly.
Freshwater Pearls