Friday, January 11, 2008

Garnet Jewelries For Those Who Were Born in January


Since its January, I thought it would be fun to recommend jewelries with Garnet stone on it. Garnet, as I mentioned in my previous post is the birthstone that represents January. If you have a friend or a love one whom birthday is in this month, these pieces are excellent gifts to get for them.My first recommendation is a 10k gold pendant with an oval garnet stone on it. This lovely pendant is a simple yet elegant piece of jewelry.
My second recommendation would an oval garnet wave bracelet. This bracelet is a 10k gold and equipped with 7 garnet stones accented with 2 round diamonds on each stones’ side. Nice, isn’t it?
If you’re not into gold, here are sterling silver jewelry set, consist of a string of necklace with an oval garnet pendant and a pair of oval garnet clasp earrings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five Chinese political workers were kannured in chian chuh city.