Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Made These Earrings Under 20 Minutes


I could've simply said that I made these earrings under 10 minutes, but that wouldn't be logical. Because you need all the concentration and precisions in you to make your own jewelry. Not because it's hard. It's because you wouldn't want the loop to be all weird or you wouldn't want to mistakenly count your beads and suddenly end up with different length of earrings on each side.

The reason I want to share these two earrings is because it's the easiest thing to do. I did the red because I simply need a red earrings to wear for dinner. So, I simply took out my jewelry making box and construct one. The result, a simple yet fancy looking accessories, right?


The second earrings was made because I thought I need something a bit romantic, so I took a bunch of beads and place it on a pin. Finish it with the 6202 swarovski heart beads that will give that sweet dangle. Hook it up on the hook pins, and they're good to go!

Oh, I'm sorry if the pictures a bit blurry. My scanner isn't cooperating with me today :)

2 comments:

Elisha said...

ooh, those are pretty! i know this one bead shop in one utama (opposite pets wonderland), i think you can make your own jewelry there too.. have you been there?

Fadila & Alan said...

Nope, haven't been there. But I'll sure will check it out next time I'm going to KL. My favorite shop is in Plaza Pelangi, JB. You're from here, right? That shop sells bunch of jewelry parts and cool beads. I could just stay there for hours just to pick out beads!